As your business growth moves forward, it becomes important to understand the exposures, vulnerabilities and potential liabilities associated with your software, hardware and data management.
- Advantage can help you draft a new DRBC guide or assist in revising an outdated DRBC guidebook
- We provide a critical review of your network and computing culture
- You’ll understand how downtime directly affects IT productivity and overall business impact
- We can help set a comfort zone for compliance and overall risk
- Avoid the negative aftermath of a direct disaster and provide for continued operation of mission critical business groups
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
Statistics show that on average, over 40% of businesses that do not have a Disaster Recovery Plan go out of business after a major loss from a fire, a break-in, storm, or sabotage.
How long can your business afford to be down, not servicing your customers? There is no reason a temporary setback should turn into a permanent failure – if you protect your organization before disaster strikes. The first step is to create a Disaster Recovery, or Business Continuity Plan. We can help you get started right away. We will put together a comprehensive plan for your entire organization, considering key components crucial to your recovery, and establish a formal process to be followed to restore your business continuity when a disaster occurs.
Your Disaster Recovery Plan will be a comprehensive, step-by-step process for you and your staff to follow. Your plan covers such items as contacting your local authorities and insurance carriers, re-establishing phone and internet service, sourcing equipment, restoring data, and all essentials needed to recover your organization’s operational capability.
You and your employees give your business 110%. It is important to avoid the potentially dire impact of downtime from a disaster by proactively planning with Advantage Industries.