Compliance Services In Columbia, Howard County and Surrounding Areas
Recently, you learned your organization’s regulatory compliance was changing, and you need a cybersecurity expert for assistance. The hard part? The upfront costs, maintenance, and your industry’s regulation guideline requirements.
After researching, you discovered audits start at $10,000.00, the auditor’s documentation is time-sensitive, the process is yearly, and you’re left to fix the problems. Need a better solution? Before you move forward, contact Advantage Industries. You may be eligible for our no-cost, no-obligation audit.
What is Compliance as a Service?
Compliance as a Service is a process using cloud computing to store an organization’s data and manage their regulatory compliance. Compliance services providers, like Advantage Industries, offers an ongoing service. It continually updates your network security, policy manual, and submits updated regulatory reports.
Which Compliance Standards Are Used For Your Industry?
Compliance-standards groups established recommended cybersecurity standards and frameworks to protect one or more industries. Below are six common standards groups. For additional information about your industry’s standards, contact us.
- NIST – National Institute of Standards and Technology is a non-regulatory agency of the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation is a standard for consumer rights regarding data privacy and protection in the European Union.
- HIPAA – Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act formed to protect health insurance coverage for employees, prevent fraud and abuse.
- PCI-DSS – Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard controls the security of cardholder data, and to reduce credit card fraud by performing annual compliance validation conducted by a third party.
- ISO/IEC – International Organization for Standardization and the International Electrotechnical Commission jointly founded to develop, maintain, and promote standards in the fields of information technology, and Information and Communications Technology.
- CMMC – The Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification is a unified standard for implementing cybersecurity across defense contractors. Third-party audited CMMC compliance is required for any company bidding on Defense Department contracts.
Being Proactive vs. Reactive: Saves Time & Money
To reduce your compliance costs, and streamline your audit, we recommend a proactive process. Your policies will show you how to easily navigate an audit with minimal time, expense, or stress. But if you wait, you’re forced to provide an examination with no time to prepare. You’ll have limited resources, your budget skyrockets, and you face stiff fines by delaying.
Our 4-Step Proactive Process To Regulatory Compliance
Regulatory compliance maintenance and reporting are time-intensive. For that reason, Advantage Industries provides an easy 4-Step proactive process for clients. You won’t need to know standards, staying current, and submitting documentation, our team does all that for you.
- Initial Assessment – A network scan and questions to answer will determine your security compliance status. We provide documentation and steps needed for compliance.
- Remediation Services – We provide you with action steps and a priority plan that points to your information security vulnerabilities and issues.
- Compliance Documentation – We produce mandatory scheduled reports as required by GDPR to remain prepared in the event you get audited.
- Ongoing Compliance – Finally, you get regular, automated network scans to detect current issues, identify potential threats, and provide alert notifications.
Qualified Candidates Can Receive An Initial Assessment: No Cost, No Obligation
To help your business before you’re audited, give us one hour of your time. We can qualify you for an initial audit, with our no cost or obligation assessment.