Managed IT Services In Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland
When you offer a product, service, or online options, your technology engages the visitor. Your clients or staff expect a quick and smooth response. When the device, app, or software responds quickly, it’s that, high-speed action users like most.
That lightning-fast technical reaction subconsciously promotes your organization favorably. To keep that momentum moving forward, you use a Managed IT Services provider to find and correct slowing technical issues before they happen.
Managed IT Services Protects Your Business
From emerging to well-established organizations, all have one thing in common. Each must keep its technology systems running, fully operational, and protected.
Those fundamental requirements come in the form of various around the clock defense processes. A highly trained Managed IT Services provider, like Advantage Industries, always takes a proactive approach when protecting your platform and infrastructure.
Promoting and Protecting Your Technology
Your organization is memorable. Your technology protection is unique. And your technical solutions must fit your business model. Below are some of our Managed IT Services solutions you can have tailored to fit your needs. (For our full list of solutions, contact us here at Advantage Industries)
- Workstation and Server Monitoring – Identify and prevent recurring system problems
- Unlimited Remote Support – Provide instant remote access to servers and workstations
- Personalized Customer Service – Assigned a dedicated point of contact team member
- Anti-Virus & Spyware Solutions – Provide current and top levels of infrastructure protection
- Patch Management – Communicate with the client’s software vendor to guarantee system security and stability
- Handheld Support – Guarantee continued connectivity with staff’s handheld mobile devices
- Backup Monitoring – Provided for client servers to guarantee continuous infrastructure security and stability
- Reporting – Provide Executive Summary reports from Detailed reporting and Inventory reporting
- Vendor Management – Authorized point of contact with client vendors and those with service level agreements
- Infrastructure & Budget Reviews – Identify opportunities existing and future infrastructure purchases
What’s Your Next Step?
When implementing Managed IT services, you and your team are free to shift back and focus only on your clients. Advantage Industries will take the reins and concentrate on your systems and infrastructure. From that point forward, you no longer need to scramble and search for answers. Our team will intercept and solve the technical issue quickly.