Microsoft FindTime: A Better Way To Schedule Meetings
Going back and forth with your team members in a never-ending reply-all email is the worst way to go about scheduling your next meeting. Why not simplify the entire process with Microsoft FindTime?
When you need to schedule a meeting with your team members, what’s your go-to method?
- Send out an invite in Microsoft Outlook, and then have everyone either accepts or suggests another time?
- Have an administrator review everyone’s calendars to find a time that works for the entire group?
- Participate in a mass email chain full of messages from team members suggesting different times?
Any of these options are time-consuming and frustrating.
The good news is that there’s a simpler, more direct way to go about it – Microsoft FindTime.
Check out our latest video to learn more:
Microsoft FindTime Shows You When Your Next Meeting Should Take Place
Microsoft FindTime shows what days and times work the best for all required meeting attendees. When you use FindTime, everyone you’re trying to coordinate for a meeting will get a say in what dates and times work best for them.
Once everyone has selected their preferred date and time, FindTime coordinates the best meeting time and generates an invite to be sent to all attendees. It is that simple.
Start Using Microsoft FindTime In Three Simple Steps
With a valid Microsoft 365 subscription, follow these steps to integrate FindTime with your account on Microsoft Outlook:
1. Visit www.findtime.microsoft.com and click the install button
2. Once the install is complete, restart Outlook
3. Once you have restarted Outlook, FindTime will be installed and ready for use
Microsoft FindTime is yet another example of how one simple app can save you a lot of time and effort in the long run. By integrating this app into your team’s meeting scheduling processes, you can streamline what were once tedious and time-consuming tasks.
Like this article? Check out the following blogs to learn more:
Advantage Industries is a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) providing practical networking and software solutions, as well as web site and application creation services. For nearly two decades, Advantage has worked collaboratively with hundreds of clients in understanding complex business processes, identifying needs, and providing recommendations tied with sound technology solutions custom-tailored to their business.