Monitoring Computer Networks
Remotely monitoring computer networks is nothing new. However, remotely monitored networks which build in alerts, alarms and other parameters with monitoring by experienced engineers is now becoming required as costly cyber-attacks continue to mount. You have an alarm system to protect your physical property. Now, you need a monitored solution to protect one of your most valuable assets – your corporate data.
Managed services provide real benefit to your business. Our Remote Desk is staffed with Engineer level technicians. Remote management tools allow us to provide services like anti-virus software, OS updates and patches, third party software updates and patches, disk usage and any outage alarms and alerts. Weekly and monthly reporting ensure your systems are efficient and outage times are eliminated or significantly reduced.
Effective network security monitoring requires you to collect, analyze, and correlate security data from across your cloud and on-premises environments to identify threats and intrusions. Alone, intrusion detection systems (IDS) are not enough. To fully monitor and protect your network, you need a unified view of—
- What’s connected to your infrastructure at all times
- Vulnerable systems that could be exploited
- Threats and activity with known malicious hosts
- Baseline of network behavior and any deviations
- Security incidents with correlated event data
- Regular threat intelligence updates
In the past, a fully monitored system with all the integrated software and hardware tools was essentially out of reach for small business enterprise. Alien Vault has changed the economics of protecting your network for the better!
Monitored networks are available as part of Advantage’s Advanced Managed Services package:
- Monitored networks provide 24/7, real time reporting
- Increased strength versus common virus software protection
- Offers compliance and risk parameters based on your need
Advantage Industries is a certified Alien Vault reseller partner. If you are interested in understanding the newest, most innovative approaches to network security, please contact us for a consultation.