Finksburg, MD Small Business Connects With Advantage To Talk About New Servers
Let me guess – you’re reading this article, so you’re probably looking for help with your servers. I don’t blame you.
Maintaining and updating servers is a difficult task, especially for medium and small businesses. It requires constant maintenance and monitoring, and even then, it quickly becomes outdated.
Managing proper support and upgrading hardware is costly and complicated, so why not outsource the entire process, like a new client of ours did just last week? The small business owner sent us a message on our 24/7 chat:
“In need of updated file servers for small business, can you help?”
And after just a few minutes of chatting later, our representative Cinda had arranged a follow up:
“I now have everything I need to give to one of our Client Service Representatives. They will contact you within 24 hours at the most (1 business day), or sooner. Please don’t hesitate to visit our site and contact us again if you have any additional questions! I hope we can work together!”
What Does This Small Business Get From Our Server Management Services?
In addition to taking server management off their workload, this small business owner now enjoys a range of additional benefits:
- Downtime response: Skilled engineers respond to outage events to minimize the impact.
- OS patches and updates: Fully verified and tested policy-based patching and vulnerability updates.
- Health monitoring: Proactive health monitoring of critical servers to ensure maximum availability and performance of your business systems.
- Service monitoring: Granular service-level monitoring of critical application services to ensure service delivery.
- Server optimization: Optimize servers for ideal performance and reliability based on published best practices guidelines.
All of these advantages are available to you too — but only if you get in touch with us.
Advantage Industries Will Take Care Of Your Servers For You
Don’t let server management and upgrades be that one task you hate, but still put up with — you don’t have to. Our team is available to manage your day-to-day server operations.
We will make sure your systems are updated, backed up, and performing optimally. This will reduce downtime, as our team monitors your server health checks and eliminates performance problems by applying critical updates to protect from software bugs or security issues that impact your services.
The bottom line is that whether you take care of your servers or not is up to you — pass off the workload to our team.